Making Development Easy
With STM32Cube, STMicroelectronics provides a comprehensive software tool that significantly reduces development efforts, time and cost.
STM32Cube consists of (usable together or independently):
- The STM32CubeMX, featuring:
- Configuration C code generation for pin multiplexing, clock tree, peripherals and middleware setup with graphical wizards
- Generation of IDE ready projects for a integrated development environment tool chains
- Power consumption calculation for a user-defined application sequence
- Direct import of STM32 Cube embedded software libraries from st.com
- Integrated updater to keep STM32CubeMX up-to-date
- STM32Cube MCU Package including:
- The HAL hardware abstraction layer, enabling portability between different STM32 devices via standardized API calls
- The Low-Layer (LL) APIs, a light-weight, optimized, expert oriented set of APIs designed for both performance and runtime efficiency
- A collection of Middleware components, like RTOS, USB library, file system, TCP/IP stack, Touch sensing library or Graphic Library (depending on the MCU series)
TouchGFX is fully integrated in the STM32Cube package. The combination of TouchGFX and CubeMX unlocks the door to easy and fast creation of exclusive products with rich graphical user interfaces that meet the standards of today’s smart devices.
Full integration of TouchGFX into CubeMX provides you with a unified development environment, where CubeMX and TouchGFX speeds up your way from idea to end- product.